Gsou U180 mini Portable Bluetooth wireless speaker User Manual
From: Gsoutech.com | Time: Auguest 26, 2014 | Hit:
U180 USER MANUAL(Bluetooth version) Please read the user manual carefully before operation.
Thanks for purchasing Gsou U180 Ultra portable Bluetooth® speaker.Please take the time to follow the instructions in this User manual carefully. If you have any query, please call our national service hotline: +(86)755-83222871
Warnings and Cautions
1. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, be sure the electrical circuits are not overloaded.
2. To reduce the risk of electronic shock, be sure not plug the adapter with wet hands.
3. Unplug the power cable if your device is smoking or abnormal and seek professional help from your nearest service center, be sure not detach the device yourself.
4. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this product to rain or moisture. Liquids can cause a failure and/or a fire hazard.
5. The power cable and audio cable can not be twisted or dragged in case of short circuit.
6. Do not place any naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, on or near the apparatus.
- 1 unit Micro USB cable
- 1 unit 3.5mm Audio cable
- 1 set User Manual/Warranty Card
- Indicator Color
- Step 2: Turn on your speaker and it will be in Bluetooth mode automatically and ready for connecting. The blue indicator flashes.
- Step 3: Open the Bluetooth® of your mobile, search the "Gsou U180" device and connect to it. Usually you needn't to input password for most of Bluetooth playback devices, but due to the Bluetooth version varies, sometimes, you need to input the default password "0000"(four zero) if required.
- Step 4: Blue light remains steadily on to indicate successfully connected
- Step 5: Run the music player of your mobile, and enjoy the loud but clear sound from your U180.
How to connect your U180 with Bluetooth playback devices?
Your U180 supports connect to one Bluetooth playback device at the same time only. You need to disconnect the previous pairing Bluetooth® device, then other mobiles can be available to connect, and the operation steps will also be same as before.
How to connect the U180 with your notebook pc by Bluetooth®?
1. In the case of your notebook with the Bluetooth® function.
- Step 1: Start your notebook, search the Bluetooth® device by "Start-Setting-Control Panel".
- Step 2: Start the Bluetooth® searching function of your notebook, blue light flashes when searching the Audio-in devices.
- Step 3: Blue indicator light remains steadily on after connecting successfully.
- Step 4: You can play the audio music of the notebook by the U180.
2. In the case of your notebook without Bluetooth® function.
Please buy the Bluetooth® adaptor additionally. After installing please start the Bluetooth® from the "Control Panel" or the shortcut of your pc desktop, please search for connecting, and the instruction steps are the same as the first case.
How to play music by AUX-in?
- Step 1: Your U180 comes with a standard 3.5mm Aux in jack for connecting with other non-Bluetooth audio devices, eg mobile phones,mp3/mp4 players.pc. tablet pc and etc. Plug one end of the audio cable to the AUX in jack of the speaker and the other end connect to audio source AUX jack.
- Step 2: Your U180 will disconnect the Bluetooth®, switches to the external source play, as the external source of AUX-in mode is prior.
- In each mode, connect the USB port of PC with standard USB cable, or use separately bought USB charging plug to charge our speaker(Remark: Please use qualified USB charger, in order to avoid damage of Lithium battery of speaker)
- Charging indicator light remains steadily on when charging, and off after full charged. The charging time is 2~3 hours(slightly difference according to different charger)
- Low-voltage indicator: When battery voltage is lower than 3.3V, the low voltage indicator light flashes.
|Speaker will not turn on||
|Paired Bluetooth device will not connect||
|Speaker indicates a connection, but it not playing music||
Can not pair the Gsou U180 with my Bluetooth device
Bluetooth® compatibility note: U180 can be compatible with most of Bluetooth® devices with the different brands and models, but some individual Bluetooth® devices may have compatibility problem with the U180. If you need further assistance ,please contact our technical customer service: 86-755-83222871
No audio from a Bluetooth device
Poor sound quality from
a Bluetooth device
|No Audio from AUX source||
Poor sound quality from AUX source
|Speaker||Full range Φ45mm 2Ω|
|Size||L74 x W74x H65mm|
|Supported protocol and profile||A2DP, AVRCP, HFE, HFP|
|Working temperature||-10℃ - 50℃|
|DC output||DC 5V|
|Battery||Built-in 500mA battery|
StatementThe Gsou trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Gsou Technology (Shenzhen)Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks, logos or service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Limited WarrantyYour Gsou U180 Bluetooth® speaker is covered by a limited warranty. It is backed by 1 year performance warranty against any manufacturing defects in material or workmanship from the date of original purchase. This warranty entitles the purchaser to get the product repaired or replaced under the following conditions:
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser, Proof of original purchase is required
- The warranty does not cover the damage caused by misuse, abuse or improper storage.
- In no event shall Gsou be responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind.
Gsou Technology (Shenzhen)Co.,Ltd
Add:14c, Block A, First World plaza, No.7002 West Hongli Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China.
Tel: 0086-755-8326 6570